A K&H Tale
One dark night as 60,000 mail-in ballots made their way to California in the back of a UPS truck, disaster struck and the truck crashed, sending the ballots flying all over the highway. Within 24 hours, two K&H executives had hopped on a plane and gathered up all the pieces to ship back up to K&H to be destroyed. We threw all our firepower and resources at the rush project, and within 48 hours, all 60,000 ballots had been accurately reproduced and were headed south again. This is K&H guided by those five key words.
Five reasons to switch to K&H…even if you've "gotta guy"
Rely on commercial printing services to run your business? Rely on K&H. K&H Printers is guided by five key words that make a difference:
They are just words. Easy to say. Hard to prove. But these words, these ideas, are the lifeblood of K&H Printers. These words were chosen to develop an ideology upon which to build a unique and powerful team of people. Together they create a belief system that guides the decisions and actions of K&H now and into the future. These guiding words are why:
- We've been in business for over a century…and we're making plans for the next 100 years
- Our employees are so fiercely loyal, they'd do anything for this company and its customers
- Governments and organizations throughout the U.S. trust us to print their election ballots
- Our customers stick with us. One printing client has stayed with K&H Printers for over 75 years
- We can put our huge firepower to work to accurately print millions of pieces daily
- Printing and mailing clients throughout the Northwest trust us to manage their high volume and highly technical print jobs year after year after year
As a result, what we do better than most is repetitively succeed at meeting our customers' requirements. There's a predictability about us. Your work always comes out right. That's peace of mind.
For more insight into our core principles and how we live those principles each day, see more about our: